where is this?
Hi Rachael, its on 7th south.
So cool!!! Great for pics! Hanging out with you today was a treat. MInus the missing child incident it was a perfect day! Cant wait till next week.
This is an awesome blog. Thanks for your email. I love discovering new places to find beauty!
Oma! I love your blog. Sorry I didn't also include that I found you through marta... who i found through kaylene... and i just love it all. your daughter is amazing, and I am so happy to get to learn from the amazing woman she learns from. You ROCK!
This is a fantastic pic!!love it!!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
where is this?
Hi Rachael, its on 7th south.
So cool!!! Great for pics!
Hanging out with you today was a treat. MInus the missing child incident it was a perfect day! Cant wait till next week.
This is an awesome blog. Thanks for your email. I love discovering new places to find beauty!
Oma! I love your blog. Sorry I didn't also include that I found you through marta... who i found through kaylene... and i just love it all. your daughter is amazing, and I am so happy to get to learn from the amazing woman she learns from. You ROCK!
This is a fantastic pic!!
love it!!
Post a Comment