so, this is essentially straight outta camera, just scanned it, no touchups yet. But I just so excited about these images I COULDN'T WAIT! The premise of MATTER is that I want to have photographs, REAL photographs, of people who matter to me. I want my children to know who these people are that I will tell them stories about. I want them to have something tangible to hold, to SHOW them that these people MATTER. I want to continue to hone my skills in my craft while using people who I CARE that I photographed. Each image will have a little snippet about the person and why she(or he) MATTERS.
You can see the rest of this project by clicking HERE.
--april--
April let me realize that I am a nice person. She was my first REAL friend after I became a married lady. I like who I am when I am with her.
2 comments:
ALISHA!!! I am so glad that you found my blog and commented so that I can find yours. I love looking at your photos. Ever since I was blown away by the portraits in your senior show I have wanted to see more. you are awesome. And married with a kid - wow, that is crazy.
great project. I love the idea of this. and also loving all the new info on your sidebar. Or maybe it is just new to me???
Post a Comment