Did you know that I'm posting regularly over on my fine art blog? You can access it by following the link OR by going to my website and clicking on the blog. Having two blogs wasn't working for me, and since it seemed like all my love and true self was going into the personal work one, (and my thoughts of what could get my work out there more and what other people would want to see, was here on this "business blog"), I decided to only post on the other one. And it was a great decision. It was a year ago, and business has been very good for me. I've loved the things I have created and I'm so grateful, looking back, at the work I was able to accomplish and the people I was able to meet.
So, if you'd like to keep following, please head over. Otherwise, good luck in your endeavors and pax.
Oh, and just because I hate to post without a picture, here is a grape from my sizes series, where I documented my pregnancy with still photographs.
No comments:
Post a Comment