
We live in an old place. Our awesome landlord has kept it up amazingly through all these years, and it has almost all of the original hardware. For example, our milkman box. There is a door on the other side (that regrettably doe not open any more), and this opens into our kitchen. We can tell him how much we want of what by using the little dials. There pretty much is not such a thing as a milkman anymore (unless you are blessed enough to be involved with
these people). But it is still a marvelous thing. I love this place... and I love it even more after going and looking at other places last week. We are
seriously so blessed. Haha.
2 comments:
That's a great photo. I'm glad you like your apartment. I was a little worried you were going to move away, although I'll be happy for you whatever ya'll decide to do.
i would LOVE to have a milkbox and a milkman! what a good find.
Post a Comment