September 30, 2011
october books
I'm on my last quarter of newberys. Its strange. I'm looking forward to reading these. Looking back over the last few months with the market and so much on my schedule with photo shoots and community involvement, I have zero idea how I finished those. Most of these are thick, which is daunting, but there are a few skinny ones. I will say, I'm not looking forward to reading Lincoln: A Photobiography-- I taught (high level TA for the American Heritage Department at BYU) a semester that focused on Lincoln and after all the reading of texts, preparing lessons, reading term papers, etc... I am Lincoln-ed out. still. I know.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
i love roll of thunder hear my cry. i once wrote and performed a monologue from a character's perspective for an english project. you'll have to tell me when you're reading that one!
I am absolutely amazed at how many books you're reading a month. Even loving reading as I do, I don't think I could get through that many books without kids, let alone with.
Post a Comment