July 31, 2011

what its been like:

I've done the market half of my dates, 2 out of 4.

Watching people's responses (all joyful! yaya!) show up in the blogosphere, on their facebook pages, and via my fanpage, its been really cool. This week you'll be seeing some more scanned negs from the black and white instants I shot on the 16th, but alas, my color ones (which had me emoting. LOUDLY. ) are truly one of a kind. The negs get funky color (that can be very cool sometimes) when the back is bleached off. So the prints are truly their own little art pieces.

One of the greatest things about the 16th was watching some plans come to fruition. A fellow photographer  was so taken with the idea of instants that she planned it into a project she has been doing (which is breathtaking), and I was able to link her with a painter. It was beautiful. You can check out her post about it. I'm flattered, to say the least. I ended my day creating images of her.

Here's another from that day:

No comments: