
Quite the response for this sale, I must say!
Here are a couple of the FAQ's I've gotten, so if you are thinking about participating, here's some more info:
The SALE is only for individual sessions. However, I am also including no film charge on other sessions. (so if you have 2 kids + spouse, and wanted to do your family in this BEAUTIFUL way, it would be the standard 175, but no film charge.)
To be part of the SALE, you must submit back a contract and your session fee by the end of June. Sessions can take place any time this summer, but it needs to have been set up THIS MONTH.
Thanks to those for have booked so far. I'm already a busy lady until the 29th of this month with just a few spots in between.
Contact me by phone or email: 801.369.3197 alisha@alishastamper.com
No comments:
Post a Comment