Do MEN eat cottage cheese? Probably only once in the last 10 years have I WANTED cottage cheese, and I can only stomach it with peaches (as photographed above right before I devoured it). And even then, before the bowl is finished, it makes me gag.
What are your thoughts on cottage cheese? Do we just eat it because its "healthy"? Do YOU eat it?
*ITROW stands for: In the realm of women. This is where I photograph the beautiful mundane (and discuss it) that is superfluously minute in women's lives.
4 comments:
I'll bite. haha...
I love cottage cheese. It doesn't gross me out. I don't really like to eat it with sweet things. I like to add tomatoes, pepper and whatever kind of nuts I have in the house - preferably walnuts, pecans or shelled sunflower seeds.
My mom used to serve cottage cheese with either peach or pear slices as a sweet side salad for kid lunches. I would eat it but it always tasted "wrong" (like sugaring your tomatoes or salting your cantaloupe). My palette prefers to complement the cheesiness of this dairy delight with nothing more than a dash of pepper. I love cottage cheese.
I. Love. Cottage. Cheese. But it does make me gag before the bowl is finished. I don't know why that is.
I love cottage cheese as well. My bff from high school and I used to eat it with Cheddar and Sour Cream Ruffles. Really the only good way to eat it. Okay I like it plain, too, but no one else in my family does...boo!
Post a Comment